Cauliflower -- 1 small
Onion -- 1
Tomato -- 1
Mustard and Jeera -- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger-garlic paste -- 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsps
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Wash cauliflower florets in water with a pinch of salt and turmeric . Separately cook then in fresh water , strain the water and keep aside.
2) Heat oil in a kadai . Add mustard and jeera . When it splutters,add chopped onion and saute till tender.
3)Then add tomato and saute till it forms thick gravy.
4) Add Ginger -garlic paste and all other powders.
5) Finally , add the cooked florets to it and mix them well .Remove from flame once it gets well mixed with the gravy.
5) Then add florets to it amd mix them well.