Friday, 5 March 2010
CAPSICUM FLAVOURED CHICKEN LIVER GRAVY
Rush you yummy entries to Family's Favourite Food Event .
Chicken liver -- 250 gms
Red and Yellow peppers - 1 each
Onion -- 2 cups chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped finely
Pepper - Jeera powder -- 2 tsps
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Chicken masala - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add chopped onions to it and saute till tender .
2) Then , add chopped capsicum and curry leaves .
3) After 2 minutes , add chopped tomato and saute till it forms thick gravy .
4) Then , add again a spoon of oil and all the powders and salt .Mix them well .
5) Finally , add the liver to it and stir them well . Cook in slow flame . Liver will release some water and will be cooked in itself . Stir them for every 3 minutes and check whether it is cooked well.Cook till the gravy is thick and oil separates out.
Serve hot with Roti / Idli .This goes to my Family's Favourite Food Event .