2012/05/16

VEGGIE PASTA



INGREDIENTS :


Pasta - 150 gms

Green pepper - 1 big

Tomato ketchup - 4 tbsps

Onion - 1 sliced

Veggies - 1 cup (Cabbage , Cauliflower and Potato)

Italian seasoning

Salt 


METHOD OF PREPARATION : 


1) Boil pasta separately and keep aside .

2) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , saute green pepper and onion till tender .

3) Add the veggies and salt . Sprinkle little water , cover with a lid and cook in slow flame till tender .

4) Once done , add pasta and tomato ketchup .Mix it up well .Remove from the flame.

5) Serve with Italian seasoning .

17 comments :

Hamaree Rasoi said...

I had this yesterday night only......appealing and filling

Sonali Pradhan said...

pasta looks very very delicious....

htp://www.onlyfishrecipes.com/

notyet100 said...

looks delicious,;-)

purevegetarianbites said...

mouth watering! i love your pictures….. gonna try ur version soon

http://purevegetarianbites.wordpress.com/
If you like my work please like on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purevegetarianbites/451572591526912

Shobha said...

I love pasta too..but I try to Indianize it a bit by making it spicier.

Kavitha said...

veggie pasta looking so delicious :)
first time here
Glad to follow you :)
http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/

Priyanka said...

I love pasta and enjoy experimenting with it. You have a great recipe, need to try it soon

Divya Pramil said...

Pasta looks yummy!!

Recipeswap said...

I love how u make such easy yet tasty food.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

awesome recipe... healthy and yummy!

Gayathri NG said...

Looks yummy n tempting!!

Gita Jaishankar said...

Hi Shama dear,
How are you? Thanks for the lovely comment and remembering me. Pasta looks very delicious, bookmarked this for my kids :)

Vidhya said...

My girls recently started eating pasta. I will try this soon.

hemalata said...

Delicious looking pasta.

Jay said...

yummmy...love this a lot
Tasty Appetite

RAKS KITCHEN said...

Such a filling meal, looks so tempting !

Mira said...

Pasta's are always my favourite. Loved this version Shama. Nice to see that you have linked it to the event. Best wishes.

Mira’s Talent Gallery