2012/07/07

CABBAGE PEAS CURRY


INGREDIENTS :


Cabbage - 1 cup

Peas - 1 cup

Mustard - 1 tsp

Urat dal - 1 tsp

Red Chillies/Green chillies - 2

Salt to taste

Curry leaves

Pepper powder - 1 tsp


METHOD OF PREPARATION : 


1) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add mustard and urat dal . When it splutters , add chillies and curry leaves.

2) Then , add the veggies and saute well with oil for 5 minutes.

3) Sprinkle/add little water and salt . Cover with a lid and cook in slow flame till done and water drains out completely.

4) Finally , add pepper powder and mix it well .

Serve with Rice .

12 comments :

Kavitha said...

delicious curry....I do this very often :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious and healthy looking curry. Wonderfully prepared.
Deepa

Supriya's Rasoi said...

Hey shama the veggie looks yummy. I have a cabbage staring at me in the refrigerator I think I will make ur recipe!!

Vijayalakshmi Dharmaraj said...

looks delicious!!
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

PT said...

love this combo.. very delicious..

Spice up the Curry said...

fantastic looking cabbage peas curryy

Archana said...

This is one veggie that I do not like cooked but you make want to reach out and try it. Looks absolutely delicious.
I am hosting Kitchen Chronicles Theme Go Nuts... till 15th July.Do send me your entries

Priya said...

My all time favorite combination and super tempting.

sowmya's creative saga said...

i love this hot with green chillies..yumm

Niveditha said...

I loved this combination, never tried. I think now I will try when such a easy recipe is in front of me. Thanks for posting
http://nivedithatm.blogspot.in/

Shanthi said...

Tempting indeed...mouthwatering dish

Meg's Delicious Adventures said...

yummy curry.

- Meg's delicious Adventures