2012/08/29

VEGETABLE NOODLES



INGREDIENTS :

Noodles - 2 small packets
Onion - 1 chopped
Mixed veggies - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Mustard , Jeera - 1 tsp each
Maggie masala -2 packets
Chilli powder - 1 tsp


METHOD OF PREPARATION :

1) Heat oil . Add mustard and Jeera . When it splutters add , chopped onion and saute till tender.
2) Add veggies with spice powders, salt and water.
3) Cook till done .
4) Then , add sufficient water , when it starts boiling add noodles and cook till done .Check for salt and spice.

Serve hot .Party Snacks Food by Snehidhi.

9 comments :

Vijayalakshmi Dharmaraj said...

wow.. my all time favorite noodles... super yummy...
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

Priya R said...

my fav is noodles can't get enough of it, adding vegetables makes it healthy and tasty too

Priya

Chicken Tikka~ Today’s Special
Visit Cook like Priya



Premalatha Aravindhan said...

Delicious noodles,my fav too...

Veena Theagarajan said...

My kids favourite.. Nice recipe

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Fabulous noodles, luscious.

Sangeetha said...

my kids fav one...looks so yumm!!

Asiya Omar said...

Yummy Noodles.

Saraswathi Tharagaram said...

My Fav..Can u pass the bowl to me..

Asmita said...

Yummy!