Corn flour - 150 g
Sugar - 2 cups
Cashews - few
Boiled milk - 1/4 cup
Ghee - 3 whole cups.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Ghee roast corn flour for 2-3 minutes .
2) Meanwhile , boil milk with sugar .
3) Once done , mix corn flour to it and stir it up without lumps .Continuous stirring is necessary .
4) Once it becomes thick , add ghee and mix it well continously till halwa comes to the consistency of not sticking to the pan.
5) Once done , top it up with ghee roasted cashews .
Know your flours - Corn flour by me started by Jagruthi .