Mutton - 250 gms
Red Chillies - 4
Salt to taste
Pearl onion - 100gms
Pepper powder - 3 tsps
Jeera powder - 3 tsps
Fennel seeds powder - 1 tsp(roasted and powdered)
Turmeric powder - 1 tsps
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a cooker . Saute onion till tender with little salt.Followed by curry leaves and red chillies.
2) Then , add mutton and saute till mutton leaves some water and semi cooked.
3) Add liitle water and cook for 5 whistles,till mutton softens.
4) Release the pressure and cook in simmer flame till water is drained out.
5) Add pepper , fennel and jeera powders and mix it up well for 3 minutes.
Serve hot with Rice .Linking it up with EP - Herbs and Spices - Asafoetida and Fennel seeds event by divya.
Priya Ranjit and Divya Pramil 's 60 days to Christmas event