A sound hello to everyone after a long break . Things gets settling down slowly in UK . Happy blogging from UK , where i started writing a blog before 3 yrs in 2008 . Here comes a simple and my hubby's favourite mushroom recipe .
Mushroom - 200 gms
Pepper - 2 tsps
Jeera - 2 tsps
Small onions - 1 cup finely chopped
Red chillies - 3
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil well . Once hot fry onions till tender .
2) Add Red chillies and curry leaves.
3) Add chopped mushrooms and saute well .
4) Add Turmeric powder , Grounded pepper and jeera .
5) Cover with a lid and cook in slow flame till tender.
6) Finally add salt . Remove from flame once done .