2013/02/28

PALAK WHEAT OOTHAPPAM





INGREDIENTS : 

Whole wheat flour  - 2 cups
Spinach 1 bunch
Red chillies - 3
Garlic cloves - 4
Salt to taste
Ghee/Unsalted butter .


METHOD OF PREPARATION :

1) Cook spinach with garlic , red chillies with little oil . Allow it to cool down and grind it coarsely.
2) Make dosa batter with wheat flour with little salt .Mix grinded spinach well with the batter .
3)Heat tawa. Once hot , spread thick layer of batter with a spoon of ghee/oil .Then , flip it over till done .

Linking it with Jagruti's Flipping good - Pancake day













11 comments :

faiza kader said...

Delicious.., Thanks for linking this recipe to my event 

faiza kader said...

Delicious.., Thanks for linking this recipe to my event 

divya said...

healthy n delicious...

Priya Yallapantula said...

looks so tempting, in my healthy regime, this fits perfectly, I already added it to my calendar to make. I will let you know how they come.

Anu said...

Healthy paratha

Shailaja Reddy said...

Healthy.

Priya said...

Healthy and nutritious food, love to start my day with it.

WeR SAHM said...

healthy oothappam...

Vidya Chandrahas said...

Healthy and yummy uttappa..loved the addition of palak.

Vimitha Anand said...

Very healthy oothappam

Subhie Arun said...

v healthy n yummy oothapam!