A month before , i received a hudson canola oil from a lady for its product review....The oil is good for cooking and baking....flavourful too.
Plain flour - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder - 2 tsps
Powdered sugar to taste
Oil - 4 tsps
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Knead a soft dough with the above ingredients .
2) Preheat oven for 10 minutes a 180 deg.c
3) Roll small balls of the dough , flatten it and arrange it on a butter greased plate and bake for 20 minutes.
4) Check in between for the proper texture.
5) Once done , allow it to cool down and serve with hot coffee / tea.
Linking it with Celebrate - Easter event by me , started by Jagruti .