Rice flour - 1 cup , seive the flour well .
Urat dal flour - 2 tsps
Jaggery - 150 gms
Sesame seeds - 1/4 tsp
Grated coconut - 1/4 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Dissolve jaggery in a pan with little water and keep filter the syrup.
2) Dry roast rice flour in a pan for few minutes ans keep aside and add slightly dry roast coconut .
3) Mix rice flour, urad dal flour, coconut and sesame seeds well .
4) Add jaggery syrup slowly to the flour and mix well to form a soft dough.
5) Make small sized balls from the dough. Meanwhile ,heat oil in a pan .Once hot , deep fry the balls in moderate heat; stir smoothly while frying to avoid breaking of seedai .
Linking it with Akila's Dish name starts with V .