- Butter - 1 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Almond milk - 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Maida/Plain flour-2 2/3 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Whole almonds - few
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. Mix well the butter, sugar, egg, almond milk, and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Beat them together well and gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt, continually beating .Refrigerate it for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease baking pan.
3. Remove dough from refrigerator in small amounts. Roll the dough into a thin finger-shaped cookie. Press one almond into one end of each cookie to give the appearance of a long fingernail. Cut the dough with a sharp knife at the some points to give a finger-like appearance. Arrange the shaped cookies on the baking pan.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are slightly golden in color, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cookies are ready to relish.Tried this yummy cookie from Home Bakers Challenge by Nalini Suresh.