RAW BANANA STIR FRY / VAZHAIKKAI PORIYAL
Raw Banana - 2 medium size
Green Chillies - 2
Onion - 1
Mustard and Urat dal - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsps
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Peel the skin of banana and chop them . Boil them separately in a bowl and drain the stock.
2) Heat oil in a pan . Add mustard and urat dal . When it splutters , add chillies and green chillies.
3) Then , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
4) Then add grated coconut and stir well till the raw smell leaves.
5) Add the raw banana , mix it well the other ingredients.
6) Finally , add salt and pepper powder . Cook in slow flame for 5 minutes .
Serve hot with Sambar Rice .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...