Wheat flour - 2 cups
Salt to taste
FOR EGG STUFFING :
Eggs - 3
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsps
Sliced onion - 1
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Beat eggs well with spice powders, salt and onion .
2) Knead soft dough for chapathis .
3) Roll thin crest for chapathi .
4) Heat tawa . Once hot , spread a spoon of ghee . Place a thin crest .
5) Pour egg in the centre of the roti .
6)Again , spread oil/ghee for the roti.
7) After 2 minutes , fold the corners of the roti to the centre to form a square/rectangle shape .
8) Flip to the sides . Cook till done . Cook only in medium flame to avoid burning . Egg will cooked in the dum itself.
Linking it up with
1) Jagruthi's Know your Flours - Wheat flours .
2) Priya's Olymic games event .
3) Sayantani's Monsoons of India