Spinach - 3 bunches
Channa dal and Moong dal - 2 tbsps (soak it for an hour to become soft)
Red Chillies -2
Onion - 1 finely sliced
Sal to taste
Mustard and Jeera - 1 tsp
Soft cooked rice
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Cook rice with 3 cups of water .
2) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard and Jeera .When it splutters , add chillies and soaked dal till dal is half cooked .
3) Followed by sliced onion and saute till tender.
4)Add spinach and sprinkle little water . Cover with a lid and cook till done .
5) Add salt and mix it up well .
6) Serve hot , mixing it up with rice and a spoon of gingelly oil . This is good for toddlers .
Linking it up with Gayathri's Down through memory lane event , hosted by Archana
and Super power super foods by Jagruthi .