Mushroom - 200 gms
Peas, Carrot, Potato, Bell pepper - 1 1/2 cup
Onion - 1 big
Tomato - 2
Green chillies - 4
Mint leaves , Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Ginger - garlic paste - 1 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon - 2
Cloves - 1
Bay leaves - 2
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak rice for 20 minutes. Clean mushroom in running water and slice them in halves.
2) Heat ghee in a kadai . Once hot, add add cinnamon , cloves and bay leaves, chopped onion. Saute till onion becomes tender.
3) Then,add chopped tomato, , split chillies . Once it becomes skinny , add ginger-garlic paste and mint, coriander leaves.
4) Add Vegetables and little water and cover with a lid. Cook till half cooked and tender. Then, add in mushroom,salt, Chilli powder, Garam masala and saute for 10 minutes .
5) Meanwhile, wash rice well and soak in water for 20 minutes. Then, add it to the rice cooker with 1 cup of water.
6) Add in the prepared vegetables and mushroom mix to it with very little water. Cook till done.
Serve hot with Raitha.