My Camera is still in the service place . This recipe comes from my draft . This goes well with Idli /Dosai / Poori / Chapathi / Rice .
Mutton - 300 gms
Pearl Onions / Sambar onions - 1 cup
Curry leaves and Coriander leaves - 1 handful
Kari masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Sambar powder - 2 tsps
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste.
FOR MASALA :
Coconut pieces - 6
Cloves - 2
Cinnamon stick - 2
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Wash mutton and keep aside .
2) Heat pressure cooker and add 3 tbsps of oil .
3) Once hot , add chopped onion and saute till tender . Add curry leaves .
4) Then , add washed mutton pieces and turmeric powder . Saute them till it leaves some water .
5) Add spice powders and salt . Mix it well .
6) Finally , add the grinded masala with sufficient water .Add a tsp of oil .
7) Pressure cook for 6-7 whistles till the mutton is cooked well and the gravy leaves oil .
8) Garnish with corinader leaves .
This is my first entry for Christmas and New year party .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...