Urad dhall powder - 1/2 cup
Ajwain - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Fry urad dal without oil in a kadai and them grind them in mixie without water.(dry powder)
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1 )Make a soft dough using the ingredients with little water.
2) Heat oil in a kadai. Make a bigger balls of the dough . Stuff it in the murukku maker and press it out in an oil greased plate .
3 )Once the oil is hot , deep fry them till golden brown .
Brown Rice (Kaikuthal arisi)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Take 2 cups of finely sieved rice and keep separately .
2) Powder jaggery and finely sieve it .Take thick syrup out of it.
3) Knead flour and jaggery well without any lumps with little water and oil .
4) Grease your hands with oil .Make small balls and press by hands very thin .
5) Finally , deep fry it till golden brown.
Note : The dough can be stored for 3 weeks.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...