- Eggs - 6
- Peas - 150 gms
- Sweetcorn- 150 gms
- Red Capsicum - 1
- Noodles - 300 gms
- Spring onion - 1 bunch( finely Chopped)
- Sweet and Sour chilli sauce - 2 tsps
- Pepper powder - 2 tsps
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Dark soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil/Butter
- Garlic cloves - 4
- Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a wide pan. Once hot, add in garlic cloves and saute till the aroma rules out. Meanwhile, boil noodles and drain the water. Keep it aside.
2) Add chopped Capsicum. Saute it for few minutes.
3) Add in peas, sweet corn, carrot. Sprinkle little water and saute for few minutes till cooked.
5) Once done, mix in eggs with salt and mix it well, scramble it well.
Remove from the flame and serve hot.