Recipe Source - momitforward.com
– 3/4 Cup
Salt – A Pinch
– 6 tbsps
Sugar – 1/4 Cup
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
jam – 3 tbsps
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F/175 C.
2. In a bowl, mix butter and sugar .Add the vanilla to it and mix it once.
3. In another bowl , sift together the flour and salt.
4. Then add flour to the butter and sugar mixture .Knead to make dough.
5. Transfer the dough onto a surface dusted with flour and shape into a flat disk. Wrap it up with plastic and chill for 30-60 minutes.
7. Place all the cookies on an ungreasedand chill for 15 minutes.
8. Bake them for 20-25 minutes, until the brown. Remove it and allow it to cool down.
9. Spread jam on the flat side of the cookie . Place cookie with a hole over it.
Yummy cookies are ready to serve.