Ragi - 1 cup
Crushed cloves -2 and Elachi -2
Gingelly oil - 1/4 cup
Salt as required
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. Mix ragi flour with sufficient water and water without any lumps. It should not be too watery.
2) Heat in mixture in a slow flame and stir continuously without lumps. Add crushed cloves and elachi.
3) When it starts cooking, it starts to thicken, scrap the sides continuously and roll the flour to the centre.
4) Once half cooked, add 1/4 cup of gingelly oil and mix it well until the kali starts to roll to the centre without sticking to its side.
5) Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down. Then roll the balls and serve with a spoon of gingelly oil.