1) Make dough with wheat flour,ghee,milk,salt and sufficient water.
Potato - 1(small) ; peeled and chopped.
Beetroot- 1 (small) ; peeled and chopped.
Beans - 4-5 ; chopped
Carrot - 1 (medium) ; chopped
Onion - 1 ; finely chopped
Tomato - 1 ; finely chopped
Green Chillies - 2
Mustard , Jeera - 1/2 tsp each
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
curry and coriander leaves
Chilli powder/kurma power - 2 tsps
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Coconut (grinded) - 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai.Add mustard and jeera,when it pops out add green chillies,curry leaves and fry for 1 minute.
2) Then add finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
3) Then add tomato and wait till they form thick gravy.
4) Add ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minute,till the raw smell leaves.
5) Add the powders and salt,and fry them they gets mixed with the gravy.
6) Then take a cup of mixed vegetables and add to the gravy.Fry them for 2 minutes in a slow flame.
7) Add grinded coconut and a cup of water . Allow the mixtures to boil ,till vegetables a well cooked and oil gets separated.
8) Finally add coriander leaves.Turn off the flame and serve hot with parathas/rotis.