2010/12/14

JOIN THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PARTY'10 EVENT

Hai !!!!!

I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to have a great vacation.I invite you all to join the christmas and new year party in my blog too .


Photo :http://highdefinitionphotosandwallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/11/free-christmas-wallpaper.html . Thank you a cute one .

Rules for the Event :

1) Post your Christmas and New year celebrations happier moments with us . You can either share your party food , decorations in your home , neighbourhood etc . Something related to the celebration .

2) Please feel free to use the logo . Link it back to my event page .

3) Mail your entries to shamanagscrafts@gmail.com .

4) Join the party and enjoy !!!!!!!! . Send your entries by January 3 , 2011 .




21 comments:

Vikis Kitchen said...

Nice event for the season dear. Will definitely participate.

Kurinji said...

Happy hosting!!!
Kurinji

Vijiskitchencreations said...

how are u Shama. Long back I saw some crafts.
defintely I will participate.

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi Shama,
How are you dear.
Nice event. I will try to be in here.

all the best.

Swathi said...

Happy hosting

Priya Suresh said...

Happy hosting..

Gayathri Anand said...

Hi Shama ,
Good to see you back ...Happy Hosting ...will send you my entry soon ...

Unknown said...

wow Shama, now that is a great event. Happy hosting :)

Sandhya Hariharan said...

Happy Hosting Shama....
lovely event for celebration!

R said...

perfect theme for the holidays :) happy hosting. will see if i can send in something...

Unknown said...

cute event happy hosting. ....

Cham said...

Happy Hosting I will mark it down and try to send something!

Sushma Mallya said...

welcome back shama, and thats a wonderful event...

Pari Vasisht said...

Hi Shama,
Nice event, will try to send something if possible as I am travelling a lot in this month.
FOODELICIOUS

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

very interesting event..count me in Shama..
Tasty appetite

Malar Gandhi said...

Happy hosting, dear.

Sharmi said...

nice event! will try to contribute!

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

simple dishes are the best. nothing can give yu the warmth like these everyday meals. awesome.

Sunijaga said...

Nice event.Will send my entries soon:)

Jaleela Kamal said...

nice event , will try send my entries

Evolve said...

love to be part of this event this year. Ceramic sinks

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)