Boneless chicken -500 g
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Yogurt - 2 tbsps
Salt to taste
FOR MASALA :
Sauted tomatoes-2 , Ginger- a small piece, garlic - 5 cloves.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Marinate chicken with Chilli powder , Coriander powder , Salt and Yogurt.
2) Meanwhile , saute the ingredients for masala and grind it to a fine paste .
3) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot add finely chopped onion and saute till tender.
4) Add the marianted chicken and saute well till half cooked , leaving some water .
4) Add the masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, water and salt .
Cook till the oil separates out and chicken is well cooked . Add 2 tbsps of butter before removing from the flame .
Serve hot with Roti /Rice