Frozen corn - 2 cups
Salt to taste
FOR TADKA :
Onion - 1 finely sliced
Urat dal - 1 tsp
Mustard - 1 tsp
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsps
Red Chillies - 3
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Pressure cook corn for 2 whistles and keep aside.
2) Meanwhile , Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard and urat dal . Saute till roasted .
3) Followed by coconut,curry leaves and saute till the flavour rules out .
4) Then , add onion and saute till tender . Add salt if needed .
5) Finally , add the cooked peas in it and mix it up well . Saute them in a slow flame for 5 minutes .
Remove from the flame and serve hot .