2008/09/26

ABOUT ME

Welcome to my blog 🙏

Greetings for the day !!

I love cooking and enjoy crafting with my children. Blogging is one of my passion.

In Easy2recipes page,I am sharing my recipes learnt from my mother, grandmother, aunts and cousins. As a mother of two lovely children, I have tried few new recipes who loves different tastes.

Colourful Imaginations, is my page of Arts and Crafts . This space will showcase crafts , arts, school projects, parenting experiences, child's skill development activities and more interesting creations of my children and my works. More colours are added to our thoughts through arts and crafts in our own way . 

Food and Crafts photos posted in my blogs are copyrighted . Kindly , I request all  not to use or misuse them without my permission.

You all are welcomed to give your comments and feedbacks. All your queries will be answered.

Cheers

Mrs. Shama Nagarajan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)