Garnish it with a coriander leaves and ghee.
Onion- 2 medium sized ( 1onion - chopped finely, 1 onion - Saute in oil for few minutes and blend it well)
Tomato- 1 1/2
Turmeric powder-1 tsp
Red chilli powder- 2 tsps
Coriander powder- 2 tsps
Garam Masala powder- 1 tsp
Garlic- 10 cloves
Ginger- a small piece
Cumin seeds- 2 tsps.
Few coriander leaves
Green chillies- 3
Salt to taste
Bread - as required,
Mixed vegetables - Corn, Capsicum, Tomato, Onion - as required.
Pasta sauce or we can use tomato sauce .
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degree C.
2) Spead the sauce in the bread loaf. Top it with vegetables.
3) Place the cheese slices over the bread.
4) Arrange it in the baking tray and bake for 5-8 minutes till done. Serve hot.
Dried Red chillies -5
- Baby corn - 6
- Peas - 200 gms
- Soy chunks - 150 gms
- Capsicum - 1
- Red Jalapeno -3
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Spring onion - 1 bunch( finely Chopped)
- Sweet and Sour chilli sauce - 2 tsps
- Pepper powder - 2 tsps
- Jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Dark soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil/Butter
- Salt to taste
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...