2009/05/07

MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL ---ANNOUNCING OF MOM'S MOST FAVOURITE RECIPE EVENT '09

Hai Friends ,

Well and wish you all the same . I am happy to announce my second special event . Hope you people will enjoy participating in it .

"AMMA" (MOTHER) , is the most powerful word in this world . She is the one who shower us with pure love , care and all the best wishes for us . She taught us how to live in this world . Without her , we cannot imagine all aspects of our life .

I love my mom so much . We are her whole world . I am the most pampered one .She is behind me for each and every success in my life, shed tears when i am sad and feel more happy when i feel happy . She is the best cook in this world . She prepares our favourite recipes and serve us with true love . This makes the food, most tastier . She was the one who teached me to hold the ladle and cook .

This event is specially for her . I would love to prepare her's most favourite recipe and give a surprise to her .........as my Mother's Day Gift .

Hope you all feel the same .Then join in this event ........ MOM'S MOST FAVOURITE RECIPE EVENT

Pic.source : annegeddes.com and google

Rules for the event :


1) Prepare your mom's most favourite recipe and post it in your blog with the link back to the event.
2) Send the link and pictures to shamanagscrafts@gmail.com on or before May 10 th,2009 .


Hope you all will enjoy .

Cheers,
Shama

24 comments:

Padma said...

A very touching event Shama .... will see if I can send any by 10th :)

FH said...

Happy Mother's day to you, enjoy!:)

Trupti said...

Lovely event Shama.

lubnakarim06 said...

Oh wow can i send the same recipe?

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Awesome event, shall send in some recipes... I never knew u had a daughter... Happy mothers day!!!

VineelaSiva said...

Happy mothers Day i will be the member in this event.Nice event Shama.

Pooja said...

Lovely event Shama..

lubnakarim06 said...

I just sent you my entry...

Parita said...

Happy Mother's Day dear...sent my entry :)

Unknown said...

Nice event..HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Yasmeen said...

cute picture.I just posted about mom's fav. recipe will surely mail you soon:)

Laavanya said...

That's a neat idea.. actually i don't know what my mom's favorite dish is !! Will find out and try to make it.

Cham said...

Happy Mother's day. Got to look what is my mom fav.

Pavithra Elangovan said...

WOw nice event i will surely send more recipes...

chef and her kitchen said...

Lovely idea gal...Thats a great present infact that we can give our Mom's..Will definitely send u something for this event...

Sk said...

Thank you Shama for letting me know of this event. Wishing you a very happy mother's day! I will sure try my best to send u something. Enjoy!

Varsha Vipins said...

oh..guess I am late for this ..Wishes Shama..:)

Sanghi said...

Wonderful event dear!! Will send mine..!

Manju said...

ohh...may 10th is kinda cutting it too short! i would have loved to participate in this.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

I send something over... Very nice event!

Sujatha said...

I just posted one of my mom's favorites.. didn't know about this event.. I can sure make one more!

Vikis Kitchen said...

Lovely event dear. happy hosting.
Moreover I am hosting an event called 'The potluck - chicken' . It is my first time to host one. Expecting your suggestions , support and yummy dishes . Hearty welcome dear.
http://elitefoods.blogspot.com/2009/05/announcing-event-express-potluck.html
Thanks.

myscrawls said...

Thanks a lot for extending the last date for this event Shama. I have sent my entry for this event. Hope u received it :) Happy hosting!

Anisheetu said...

That was a nice event... missed to take part.. waiting for the roundup...

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)