2009/09/08

ALOO PARATHA



INGREDIENTS :
 

Wheat flour - 2 cups

For stuffing:

Potatoes/Aloo -- 6
Turmeric powder -- 1 tsp
Onion - 1 finely diced
Green chillies- 5 finely chopped
 Salt to taste 

METHOD OF PREPARATION :

1) Make soft dough of wheat flour . 
2) Peel the skin , and pressure cook potato for 5 whistles . 
3) Then mash potato, add in onion, chillies, turmeric powder, jeera, salt. 


4) Roll small balls of dough into chapathi and stuff it with aloo . Roll again and then tawa fry them. Flip to its side till done.




Serve hot with kurma . 

SANGHI has passed me this memorable award........am feeling excited to receive this from her . Thank you dear .

MRS.MENAGASATHIA and PRIYARAJ has passed me this yummy award . PRIYARAJ has passed me this wonderful award . MRS.MENAGASATHIA has passed me this encouraging award . Padma , Vani and SANGHI has passed me this cute award . Rules : I must thank the person who tagged me . I must list 10 honest things about myself. I must put a copy of honest scrap logo in my blog. I must tag 7 other bloggers . I must inform them about the tag and the requirements also. 1) Cooking and Crafts are my passion . 2) Am god fearing . 3) Friendly , fun loving and wish to have a good ,long relationship with all my friends . 4) Interested in collecting antiques . 5) Love to have sarees in variety of colours. 6) Crazy of diary milk. 7) Would like to travel and visit many places. I am tagging all my friends. Thank you for all the friends who have passed these wonderful awards .

19 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

Hi. Congrats on all the well deserved awards dear. Good to know about you.
Check out my 50th post.

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Lovely awards congrats.....

Nandinis food said...

Good Combo Shama! Droolz!
Congrats on your awards Dear! :)

Poornima Nair said...

Congrats on the awards. The parathas look yumm...would love to have it right now.

priya said...

congrats on the awards....recipe looks so delicious!

PriyaRaj said...

Congrats on all ur Awards .....Aloo paratha & chilli panner looks fantastic ...

Menaga Sathia said...

congrats on ur awards &recipe looks so nice!!

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur awards Shama, aloo paratha and paneer dish looks delicious..

Parita said...

the plate looks mouth watering, congratulations on your awards!

Gita Jaishankar said...

Nice presentation Shama...congrats on all your awards :)

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

congrats on the award... the dishes look yum...

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Congrats on ur well deserved awards.. Dish Looks so good and tempting.

Vidhya said...

nice combo shama.. congratulations on your awards..

Shri said...

Congrats on the awards, Shama!I can eat the parathas right now:)

Sanghi said...

Yummy tiffin spread shama.. congrats on the awards dear!

Chitra said...

U r gr8 shama, how come u r able to post frequently :) This is also looking super !!

Raks said...

Parathas looks nice and the paneer too! MOuthwatering combo dear :)

Rekha shoban said...

congrats on ur awards dear!

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Wow both looks yummy.
Congrats on your awards.

KOLLU IDLI (Horse gram Idli)