LADY'S FINGER PEANUT STIR FRY / VENDAIKKAI NILAKKADALAI PORIYAL
Ladies Finger / Vendaikkai -- 250 gms
Onion (Pearl) -- 1/2 cup chopped
Red Chilles -- 2
Mustard and Urat dal -- 1 tsp each
Peanuts -- 3 tbsps(as u wish)
Chilli powder -- 2 tsps
Turmeric powder -- 1 tsp
Salt to taste.
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai.Add mustard,urat dal , red chillies and peanuts.
2) Saute till peanuts gets roasted well .
3) Then chopped onion and saute till tender.
4) Followed by veggie and add the other ingredients . Mix them well and cook them in slow flame .Cover with a lid.
5) Cook till veggie is cooked well and serve hot with rice .
We can find this recipe in most of Telugu People Marriages . I learnt this recipe from my neighbour.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...