VENTHAYA KEERAI PACHADI / METHI LEAVES IN YOUGURT GRAVY
Methi leaves - 2 cups
Yogurt -- 2 cups
Coconut pieces - 2
Green chillies -3
Asafoetida - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 1 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard , jeera and red chillies .
2) When it splutters , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
3) Then add cleaned and washed methi leaves . Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid .Meanwhile , grind coconut , yogurt , asafoetida, green chillies and turmeric powder.
4) When it gets cooked well add the yogurt mixture to it with little salt .
5) Cook in slow flame for 3 minutes.
Serve hot with Rice.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...