Methi leaves - 2 cups
Yogurt -- 2 cups
Coconut pieces - 2
Green chillies -3
Asafoetida - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 1 cup
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add mustard , jeera and red chillies .
2) When it splutters , add chopped onion and saute till tender .
3) Then add cleaned and washed methi leaves . Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid .Meanwhile , grind coconut , yogurt , asafoetida, green chillies and turmeric powder.
4) When it gets cooked well add the yogurt mixture to it with little salt .
5) Cook in slow flame for 3 minutes.
Serve hot with Rice.