A REPOST FROM MY EARLIER POSTS.
Kovaikkai - 200 gms
Peanuts - 1 tsp
Garlic cloves -5
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Besan flour - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Clean and chop the veggie and leave it in a vessel .
2) To it ,add chilli powder , turmeric powder , salt and besan flour .
3) Mix it up well for few minutes.
4) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add the veggie and fry till done in slow flame.
5) Meanwhile ,roast peanuts and garlic separately and crush it out .
6) Before , removing kovaikkai from the flame , add crushed peanuts to it and stir it up well.
7) Serve hot with curd rice/ lemon rice.