Avaraikkai / Broad beans - 200 gms
Red Chillies- 2
Mustard - 1 tsp
Urat dal - 1 tsp
Onion - 1 small chopped
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Jeera powder- 1 tspSalt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Wash and chop veggie .Pressure cook it for 3-4 whistles with little water and keep aside .
2) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add mustard and urat dal . When it splutters , add red chillies and onion . Saute till tender .
3) Then add cooked veggie and all the spice powders with salt.
4) Stir it up well with the powders and salt .Saute till the raw smell leaves .
5) Remove from the flame and serve hot with Rice .