Rice - 1 cup
Cauliflower - 1 (small)
Onion - 1 large,chopped
Green Chillies - 6
Whole spices - few
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1) Soak rice in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes.
2) Heat ghee in a pan and fry rice till it splutters.
3) Then add the filtered stock to rice and cook till soft and tender. Keep it aside.
4)Meanwhile,wash cauliflower florets with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt in luke warm water.
5) Heat oil in a pan.Add chopped onion and saute till golden brown.
6)Add Chillies, florets and spice powders with salt. Cook till the florets are soft.
7) Finally, add cooked rice and mix them well. Ready to serve with onion or cucumber raitha.