- Rava - 1 cup
- Curd - 2 cups
- Green chillies - 3
- Onion - 1 (Medium)
- Mustard,Urat Dal ,Jeera - 1 tsp each
- Curry and coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Rice flour - 2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1 ) Saute Mustard ,urat dal,jeera ,chopped onion,green chillies and curry leaves in oil for 2 minutes till onion becomes tender.
2) Meanwhile , make a thin batter with rava, curd and rice flour with sufficient water. Add little salt.
3) Mix the sauteed ingredients in the batter. Allow it to set for 20 minutes.
4) Heat dosa pan. Once hot, pour the batter from a little height above the pan to have proper texture of dosai. Flip to its side till crispy.
Serve hot with chutney.