- Rava - 1 cup
- Curd - 2 cups
- Green chillies - 3
- Onion - 1 (Medium)
- Mustard,Urat Dal ,Jeera - 1 tsp each
- Curry and coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Rice flour - 2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1 ) Saute Mustard ,urat dal,jeera ,chopped onion,green chillies and curry leaves in oil for 2 minutes till onion becomes tender.
2) Meanwhile , make a thin batter with rava, curd and rice flour with sufficient water. Add little salt.
3) Mix the sauteed ingredients in the batter. Allow it to set for 20 minutes.
4) Heat dosa pan. Once hot, pour the batter from a little height above the pan to have proper texture of dosai. Flip to its side till crispy.
Serve hot with chutney.
Hm.... love rava dosa. its my father's favrt. My also prepare this very thin and crispy...
For yr tasty Dosa i have something for u... chec up check up...
looks yummy & delicious...
oh i m very sorry dear. how could I left this!? dono.....
Nice reading yr meme and collected the award from u dear. Its a treasure and pleasure to have an award always from friends yar...
Very nice. I add buttermilk (Mor) when we make this, gives it a nice taste. Looks yummy anyway.
Nice Rava dosa they look awesome... Delicious looking...
love ravva dosa. collect your award from my blog
Love rava dosai and yours looks yummy :-)
Have something for you, dear - http://vibaas-world.blogspot.com/2008/11/wow-is-all-i-can-say.html
i just posted rava rotti and ths is lookin different from wat i made
Rava Dosa looks yumm .. my fave .. thanks for meme ... will post it soon
Post a Comment