Toor dal - 1/4 cup
Channa dal - 1/4 cup
Moong dal - 1/4 cup
Onion - 1 cup
Red chillies - 3
Curry leaves and coriander leaves
Mustard , Jeera - 1 tsp
Asafoetida - 1 pinch
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
Tomato - 2 big
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Soak channa dal for 20 minutes . Then pressure cook all the dals with 2 spoons of oil and turmeric powder .
2) Heat oil in a kadai .Add mustard and jeera , when it splutters add chopped onion and saute till transparent .
3) Add chopped tomato and saute till skinny .Add red chillies and curry leaves . Add ginger garlic paste .
4) Then add dal with little water and salt .
5) Add garam masala and allow it boil for 10 minutes.Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice or rotis.
This is my entry for RCI : Haryana by easycrafts
Browsed google and saw this recipe .....changed few ingredients according to my taste .
Varsha , Anusriram and Malar have passed this beautiful award........it's my pleasure to have friends like you girls............i am blessed....
Varsha and Malar have passed this cute award.....thank you friends.....
I would like to pass this to Vidhya , Vibaas , Vidhas , Hema manni , Sanghi , Sripriya , Anu , Mahimaa , Ann , Asha , Sriharivastan , Vij , yasmeen ,Viki, lubna ,n33ma , purva and all other friends would share their valuable comments.
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...