Back here after a month break...........Had a wonderful vacation and birthday celebration ........Thank you friends for visiting my blog even in my absence . I need all your support and encouragement for years to come .
Here comes the recipe for today ,
MANGO PICKLE :
Raw Mango - 2 medium
Mustard - 1 handful
Chilli flakes -- 5 tbsps (change accordingly to your taste)
Gingelly oil -- 3 tbsps
Asafoetida - 1 tsp
Methi powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Cut mango to small pieces .
2) Mix salt , chilli powder and mango in a big bowl (glass or any cooking vessel) .
3) Allow it to marinate for 4-5 hours.
4) Then , heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add mustard . when it splutters , add Asafoetida and Methi powder .
5) Finally , add this to the mango mixture and mix it well .
Store it in a airtight , clean and dry container .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...