Ramzan is one of the specially celebrated festival close to my heart . It's all because of my lovely friend , ANIS FATHIMA . It's our 26 th year of Friendship . She is my god gifted friend from the age of 3 . I am one among their family .I have enjoyed their ramzan feast for years together . Hence , am dedicating this recipe for such a lovely family .
Prawn - 200 gms
Onion - 150 gms
Tamarind juice - 1/2 cup
TO GRIND :
Onion - 100 gms
Jeera - 3 tsp
Red chillies - 15 nos
Coconut pieces - 4
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat 2 tsps of oil in a pan . Once hot , fry prawns for few(5) minutes . Remove it from flame and keep aside .
2) Add onion to the oil and saute till tender with salt .
3) Then , add fried prawns to it .
4) Add grinded masala with tamarind juice .
5) Cover with a lid . Cook in slow flame till the oil separates out and the gravy is thick .
Linking it to Lubna's Joy from Fasting to Feasting 4 .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...