2009/02/24

SET DOSAI







FOR BATTER :

Boiled rice - 2 1/2 cup
Raw rice - 1 1/2 cup
Urat dal - 1 cup
Salt to taste

For Garnishing :

Grated carrot , sliced onion and coriander leaves .

METHOD OF PREPARATION :

Make batter and leave overnight . Prepare dosa the next day . Heat dosa tawa , make dosa like oothappam and flip to other side . Garnish one side and remove from flame dont flip after garnishing . After making three dosa's , arrange one above the other .

Serve hot with sambar or chutney .

17 comments :

n33ma said...

you just reminded me of Shanti Sagar in Bangalore.....Looks perfect

Varsha Vipins said...

nice nice..reminds me so much of our Thattukada Dosa's dear..:)

Superchef said...

mmm..i love set dosais!! :) glad to have found your blog!! a wonderful one! :)

Vidhya said...

I usually wonder what this set dosai is all about.. Now I understand.. thanks for sharing.

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

dosa looks delicious.. it is healthier than the regular dosa.. good.

Uma said...

looks yummy! New look of your blog is nice.

Priya said...

Fluffy dosas makes my hungry, new template looks great..

Ann said...

Lovely Dosas..And your photographs are too tempting.

rekhas kitchen said...

set dosa looks so delicious and perfect shama

Malar Gandhi said...

Uthappams looks perfect, feeling hungry already.

Premyscakes said...

They just tempt me, looks cool and perfect.

Madhumathi said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog ..The dosas look soo cute..Can I have a bite ??

Ashwini said...

Set dosa looks soft and yummy..

Asha said...

So thick and yummy, looks delicious! :)

Sia said...

colourful, healthy and delicious1 what more one can ask for?!

vidhas said...

I love set dosai. But never tried in home. I love with vada curry. Thanks for sharing

Gayathri said...

Lovely dosa, and great explanation...