Mixed Vegetables - 1 cup (Cauliflower , Carrot , Sweet Corn , Potato ,Spinach,Capsicum)
Tomato chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Plain flour - 1 cup
Soy sauce - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Finely chopped the veggies and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
2) Once done, heat oil in a pan . Saute capscicum for 2 minutes and add the veggies.
3) Sprinkle little water and cover with a lid . Cook till the veggies gets soften .
4) Add sauces and salt and mix it well ,till the water is completely drained out.
5) Meanwhile , knead soft dough of flour with oil .
6) Roll a small ball of flour . Place a small ball of veggie in the centre and fold its corners to the centre.
7) Steam cook the momos in idli pan / microwave.
Serve hot with Spice dips.
Linking it with Celebrate - Easter event by me , started by Jagruti .
What is with my cuppa ? by Sowmya
Cook Like Celebrity Chef-5 by Amy