Goat leg - 2 legs
Fresh field beans / Paccha mocchai payar - 1 cup
Pearl onion - 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
For masala :
Coconut pieces - 7
Jeera - 2 tsps
Coriander seeds - 2 tsps
Red Chillies - 8 nos
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat pressure cooker .Saute onion till tender.
2) Followed by cleaned leg pieces and beans .
3) Grinded masala , chilli powder , turmeric powder and curry leaves with little water.
4) Cover the lid and cook for 2 whistles .
5) Simmer to slow flame , cook for 15- 20 minutes.
6)Allow the steam to leave ...finally add salt .
Serve hot with Rice .
Linking it with Cooking with Seeds - Dals by Priya