Rice flour (Home made ) - 1 Cup
Jaggery - 3/4 Cup (Powdered)
Coconut - 3/4 Cup (Grated)
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1. To the rice flour ,sprinkle water little by little .Mix them together.
2. You must be able to hold the flour and at the same time it should be loose.
3. Place the flour in idly pan and steam cook for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, dissolve jaggery in a cup of water. Once it get dissolved, strain and bring to boil.
5. Let the syrup thicken.
7 . Switch off the stove. Let the syrup cool.
8. Check the flour till done..should be soft .
9. Combine jaggery syrup and rice flour together slowly .