Dal water--- 2 cup
Turmeric powder--1/4 tsp
Lemon juice--2 tbsp
Salt to taste
FOR GRINDING :
Pepper -1 tsp
Cumin seeds -- 1 tsp
Pudina leaves --- 2 handful
Coriander leaves-- 2 handful
Curry leaves -- 2 strips
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Heat oil in a kadai . Add mustard , methi seeds . Once it splutters add red chillies, and curry leaves .
2) Then add dal water , mashed tomato juice , turmeric powder , salt , asafoetida and allow it to boil .
3) Add grinded masala and mix them well.
4) Cover with a lid and allow it to boil .
5) Once it starts boiling , add lemon juice .
Serve hot with rice .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Cloves ...