I learnt this recipe from my bengali friend . Thank you dear for such a yummy delight .
Maida -- 1 cup
Sugar -- 3 cups
Milk - - 1 cup
Badam milk powder - 1 cup
Elachi powder - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil the milk till it thickens .
2) Allow it to cool ,add baking powder and Sugar.
3) Add maida flour , elachi powder , badam mix and knead a soft dough with little water.Don't add water in a full stretch.
4) Make small balls out of it.Roll like chapathi and cut heart shapes from it.
5) Heat oil in a kadai . Deep fry them and keep aside .
6) Meanwhile make sugar syrup and allow it to cool.
7) Once it get cooled ,slowly drop fried hearts to the syrup and keep for 20 minutes .
Sending this Priya's Heart Event , Priyanka's Let celebrate with Colours holi .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...