TOFU IN TOMATO AND SAUNF GRAVY
Tofu - 200 gms
Tomato - 2 riped
Saunf - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Seeds -- 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Grind tomato and get its puree .
2) Coarsely crush coriander seeds and keep aside .
3) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , saute coriander seeds and saunf together.
4) Then , followed by tomato pulp.
5) Add all the powders and salt.
6) Add little water and then add cubed tofu to it.
7)Mix it well and cook till the gravy thickens.
8) Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Roti / Wraps .
I tried this yummy recipe from Hindu magazine . I used Tofu instead of Paneer .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
At this special moment , i am happy to re-announce Fast food event - Noodles for the month of August .I started this event last May ,but cou...
Today,we celebrated my hubby's birthday . The day started with a heavy downpour , weather was too chill ........it was raining ..raining...