TOFU IN TOMATO AND SAUNF GRAVY
Tofu - 200 gms
Tomato - 2 riped
Saunf - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Seeds -- 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Grind tomato and get its puree .
2) Coarsely crush coriander seeds and keep aside .
3) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , saute coriander seeds and saunf together.
4) Then , followed by tomato pulp.
5) Add all the powders and salt.
6) Add little water and then add cubed tofu to it.
7)Mix it well and cook till the gravy thickens.
8) Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with Roti / Wraps .
I tried this yummy recipe from Hindu magazine . I used Tofu instead of Paneer .
Hai !!!!! I am back again with this celebration event . Christmas and New Year is nearing and all will be eagerly waiting to hav...
Happy again to guest host Know your Dairy - Milk of Jagruti . Rules to be followed : 1. Post any vegetarian /non-vegetarian rec...
INGREDIENTS : Red Chillies - 25 gms Coriander seeds - 15 gms Cumin seeds - 10 gms Black Pepper- 10 gms Biriyani Leaf- 3 Clov...