Small prawns - 200 gms
Chicken masala - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Wash and clean prawns well . Boil it for few minutes , allow it to cool and blend it coarsely in a blender.
2) Heat oil in a kadai . Once hot , add prawns followed by all the spice powders .
3) Sprinkle little water and Cover with a lid .
4) Cook till the prawn is well cooked with the masalas and garnish it with coriander leaves .
5) Sandwich it between butter coated bread and place in sandwich maker till done .