Cauliflower florets - 1/2 cup
Peas - 1/2 cup
Potato - 2 medium size
Tomato - 1
Onion - 1 big
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tspMustard seeds - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Buns - 6
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil veggies and keep aside .
2) Heat oil in a pan . Once hot , add Mustard seeds . When it splutters , add sliced onion and saute well .
3) Then , add sliced tomato and saute well .
4) Add the veggies and other ingredients and mix them well . Cook in slow flame till the ground masala mixes well with the veggies . Garnish with coriander leaves.
5) Slice the buns , coat the inner side with butter and stuff it with vegetable masala .Spread butter over the bun too and toast it in dosa tawa.
Masala bun is ready to serve hot .