Brinjal small - 4 - 5
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
1) Boil brinjal in pressure cooker for 4 whistles till it softens well with little water.
2) Then , saute brinjal with spice powders and salt for a minute.
3) Allow it to cool down.
4) Meanwhile , knead soft dough for roti / chapathi .Make a medium size ball of dough and roll over.
5) Place brinjal masala stuff in the center . Place another rolled chapathi over it .Seal the edges.
6) Heat oil in tawa. Place it , sprinkle a spoon of oil , flip to its side till done .
7) Serve hot with Dal /Kurma .
Linking it with Priya akka's
Viji's Show your Style - Aloo or Brinjal