A yummy sauce from Anjana Aunty for this month's Potluck .
Pineapple - 1 cup
Red bell pepper - 1
Lemon juice-3.5 tbsps
Chili flakes-2 tbsps
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Blend pineapple pieces and sliced bell pepper separately.
- In a pan,add blended pineapple , pepper and cinnamon stick .
- Boil for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Then add sugar,salt,lemon juice, chili flakes and cook in slow flame for 8-10 minutes .Remove from flame when proper consistency of a sauce is reached.
- Store in a glass bottle when it cools down .
Serve with Sandwices / Papads .
Linking it with Jagruti Bhabhi's Poitluck Party